is Team Coaching?
A team is a group of people who can
achieve amazing things, if motivated to go beyond personal differences
and agendas, to reach for something larger.
Team Coaching is a Coach-Leader-Team partnership
that inspires and equips a group of individuals to collaborate and
achieve outstanding team, organizational and personal goals.
Together, discussions, assessments and tools are developed and applied
to “real work”. This means the team adopts a unique
and realistic set of strategies for utilizing members’ strengths,
resolving problems, influencing others and making decisions.
On one level, coaching helps the
team successfully reach its specific goals. Just as importantly,
the team learns strategies and skills for working more efficiently
and effectively in the future, regardless of the job it faces.
Could your Team Benefit from Coaching?
Valuable talent, time and money are wasted
Why is teamwork so challenging?
If you’ve ever been frustrated with leading a team,
How many subgroups can exist within
a team of 8 people?
- Decisions get stalled because the right
information or people, are missing
- Decisions get made, but follow-through is
- In-fighting, strong egos and competitiveness
jeopardize larger goals
- The team can’t influence effectively
to get necessary resources
- Personality differences are a hindrance
instead of an advantage
- Meetings waste time
- Members use connections to senior management,
to go around the leader
- Mission, strategies and goals are out of
date, or are constantly changing
- Differences of opinion never get resolved,
or never get aired
- High turnover stalls progress
- There’s no way to assess the team’s
strengths, weaknesses and progress
- Information doesn’t get communicated
to those who need it
- Hidden agendas are preventing team success
- Morale and productivity are dropping
Complimentary Coaching Session
I am happy to discuss how Team Coaching would
benefit your team. Contact Turning Point
Alliance for a complimentary session.