is Executive Coaching?
Executive Coaching is a confidential
partnership that expands a leader’s abilities to set
and achieve goals that are critical for personal, team and organizational
business success ultimately depends on people who are motivated
to go beyond the limits of time, budget and what’s familiar.
The catalyst is a leader who inspires people with vision, direction
and the will to break boundaries.
With all eyes on the person in charge, executives
frequently seek a coach to confidentially discuss and develop skills
and strategies for new or complex challenges they are facing. Many
leaders also utilize a coach to help them smooth the rough edges,
or prepare for the next promotion.
As a leader, you are often the topic
of dinner conversation for people who work with you.
What do you think they are saying?
If you could change that conversation,
|Coaching equips a Leader to:
- Successfully guide the organization through
change, and unpredictable circumstances
- Achieve high-risk, high-visibility goals
- Uncover blind spots that compromise one’s
- Keep a strategic focus
Expect to Achieve
A more powerful
leadership style, where you:
- Communicate an inspiring vision of the organization’s
- Keep the organization focused on the priorities
and strategies for success
- Influence effectively, to get support for key
- Transform individuals with different agendas
into a collaborative team that exceeds expectations
- Motivate people to embrace change so the organization
stays competitive and innovative
- Share leadership responsibilities with others,
grooming them to succeed
- Manage confrontation effectively
- Make conscious choices about work-life balance,
and act on them
- Identify key metrics to measure professional,
team and organizational success
- Coach others to assume higher-level responsibilities
Complimentary Coaching Session
Who do you turn to when you want to discuss
questions, concerns and/or get feedback that’s agenda-free?
I invite you to experience Executive Coaching and decide if it's
right for you. Contact Turning Point Alliance for a complimentary